Construction: Level Loop
Fibre Content: 100% BCF Solution Dyed
Package Content: 54 sqft/carton (20 pcs/carton)
Gauge : 1/10G
Pile Height: 5mm +/-
Backing Compound: Bitumen
Size : 500 x 500 mm
Pile Weight: 620 g/m2
Carpet Tile PP Bitumen (500 x 500mm)
RM 3.60 / sq.ft.
What is Carpet Tile?
Carpet tile, also known as modular carpets are formed from an upper layer of pile attached to a backing and are produced in a variety of sizes, materials, fibers and pattern and colors. The carpet tiles is designed to go down easily and it’s often used with different colors blended together in checker or mosaic patterns to create more unique looks.
Why choose Carpet Tile?
It is used as an alternative to wall to wall carpet without requiring unique customization and offers easy installation and maintenance, longevity and the same qualities as wall to wall for creating a healthy, comfortable indoor environment. It allows you to mix and match products, colors and structure to suit any style of interior design
The advantages are:
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Low sub-floor preparation
- Design flexibility
- Time saving
- Impact resistant
How to estimate and purchase your floor.
Actual Area Size
= width x length (in feet)
= 10′ x 10′
= 100 sqft
Total cartons needed is
= (Actual Area Size + 10%) / sqft per carton
= (100 sqft + 10%) / 53.80 sqft
= 2 cartons
Where can I install Carpet Tile?
It is often used in home and also commercial space such office, school, library etc.
How do I maintain Carpet Tile?
The lasting and beautiful character of carpet tiles is ensured by a proper and systematic maintenance schedule. Daily maintenance, by means of a brush vacuum cleaner, can remove up to 80% of dirt, and helped carpet tiles retain their dust-capturing ability. Furthermore, a brush vacuum cleaner helps to retail the appearance of a carpet tile’s pile.
Our product is designed to meet the standard ensures quality and sustainability and built to made you a good choice addition to your space. Our products are environmentally friendly construction material.
(For products or installation service related matters, please contact Customer Care 1300-88-7585 for assistance.)
We have delivery options for you to choose from when shopping online with us.
- Store Pickup – self collect products from our Floor Depot outlet nearest to you. When select this option, kindly call our customer care 1300-88-7585 for arrangement.
- Delivery – product delivery according to your delivery address.
- Klang Valley
- Ipoh, Perak
- Prai, Pulau Pinang
- Johor Bharu, Johor
- This is not an ORDER. We shall issue you a SALES ORDER after received your BOOKING the soonest possible for final confirmation.
- BOOKING STOCKS are subject to availability at the time we process your BOOKING.
- DELIVERY of BOOKING STOCKS shall be after SALES ORDER confirmation and full payment received.
- Prices are in ex-warehouse PUCHONG SELANGOR. Charge delivery service is available upon request.
- Cancellation of BOOKING is FREE OF CHARGE, but cancellation of confirmed SALES ORDER shall be subjected to a 20% cancelation fee from the SALES ORDER amount or min RM100.00 whichever higher.