It allows you to bring the beauty of the outdoors in with a timeless hardwood aesthetic. This smooth natural plank highlights the natural characteristics, graining and texture that you love and expect from a beautiful hardwood floor. High-endurance surface finish helps protect your floor against scuffs and daily wear from foot and paw traffic.
Engineered wood flooring is constructed from multiple plies of wood with a hardwood top layer. These cross layers of plywood are pressed to create a strong, stable core that is further reinforced by a layer of hardwood backing on the bottom. This multi-ply structure gives engineered wood the flexibility to be installed in over concreate subfloors and tiles surface.
Why choose engineered flooring?
- Little variation in the color and few or no knots for a more formal or traditional preference
- Featuring most popular species and colors
- Locking technology for a fast and easy installation
- Scratch and stain resistant
- multiply layers for greater stability and easier installation
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% offcut wastage
Board Size: 0.6/12 x 125 x 460-1210mm
Series: 12mm Multilayers T&G Engineered Flooring
Joining Mechanism: Interlocking
Surface Treatment: Acrylic Lacquer UV Finished (10 base coat, 3 top coat), Micro Bevel
Suitable Area: All residential to moderate commercial