Board Size: 600 x 600mm
Package Content: 15.52 sqft/carton (4 pcs/carton)
Suitable Area: All residential to moderate commercial
RM33.00/piece RM 132.00 /carton
What is Porcelain Tile?
Porcelain tile is constructed quite similar to ceramic as manufacturers use clay and other natural materials and then fire the materials in a kiln in order to create specific shaped stones. This particular type of flooring provides attributes of water resistant, durable, and reliable floor implemented into their home or business space. There are two types of finishing; matte or glossy and exudes an earthy tone surface such as granite or limestone appearance.
Why choose Porcelain Tile?
The popularity of porcelain tiles is as strong now as it ever has been. The appearance display a relative subtle environment and at the same time with great advantages owning porcelain tiles and they are
- Water resistant
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Flame resistant
- Easy to clean
How to estimate and purchase your floor.
Actual Area Size
= width x length (in feet)
= 10′ x 10′
= 100 sqft
Total cartons needed is
= (Actual Area Size + 10%) / sqft per carton
= (100 sqft + 10%) / 15.52 sqft
= 7 cartons
Where can I install Porcelain Tile?
It can be installed in almost anywhere indoor be it on wall or floor. It fits well in high traffic area such as dining area, kitchen, living room and bathroom. Select the right type of surface is important according to the space’s functionality i.e. matte surface for kitchen. Installation shall be on a cement subfloor that is smooth, flat and rigid using cement based adhesives.
How do I maintain Porcelain Tile?
Keep floor clean is necessary to maintain the surface appearance to look good at all time and we suggest twice weekly is best of preventing build-ups of dirt and unsightly stains from spreading. A simple sweep and vacuum to remove debris, followed by mopping with water is important as part of the routine. Select the right flooring cleaner is important make your porcelain tiles gleam.
Our product is designed to meet the standard ensures quality and sustainability and built to made you a good choice addition to your space. Our products are environmentally friendly construction material.
(For products or installation service related matters, please contact Customer Care 1300-88-7585 for assistance.)
We have delivery options for you to choose from when shopping online with us.
- Store Pickup – self collect products from our Floor Depot outlet nearest to you. When select this option, kindly call our customer care 1300-88-7585 for arrangement.
- Delivery – product delivery according to your delivery address.
- Klang Valley
- Ipoh, Perak
- Prai, Pulau Pinang
- Johor Bharu, Johor
- This is not an ORDER. We shall issue you a SALES ORDER after received your BOOKING the soonest possible for final confirmation.
- BOOKING STOCKS are subject to availability at the time we process your BOOKING.
- DELIVERY of BOOKING STOCKS shall be after SALES ORDER confirmation and full payment received.
- Prices are in ex-warehouse PUCHONG SELANGOR. Charge delivery service is available upon request.
- Cancellation of BOOKING is FREE OF CHARGE, but cancellation of confirmed SALES ORDER shall be subjected to a 20% cancelation fee from the SALES ORDER amount or min RM100.00 whichever higher.