Porcelain tile is an excellent choice for your interior setting. Its subtle shades and the surface offers a realistic replication of natural stone surface. Versatile and attractive appearance combine with durable tile elevates whole range of different design styles. Add a sophisticated and modern element to your home with porcelain tile.
How to maintain?
They are easy to clean and maintain too all you need is just regular sweeping, vacuum and mopping with normal floor cleaner.
Why choose tiles flooring?
- Easy to maintain and moisture resistant
- Non-slip matte surface for your safety
- Low absorption rate
- Highly water resistant and consider impervious
- For floor and wall
- Install with cement based adhesive and we recommend Bostik Maxiflex MY
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% offcut wastage
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
Board Size: 24”x 24” (600 x 600mm)
Covers: 16 sqft/ctn (4pcs/ctn)
Surface Treatment: Matte
Suitable Area: All residential and commercial use
Installation Option :
Installation with cement adhesive without skirting (for floor)
Installation with cement adhesive without skirting (for wall)