Series: EUROX 4.0 Classic
Board Size: 1220 x 180 x 4mm
Package Content: 23.64 sqft/carton (10 panels/carton)
Surface Treatment: Deep Embossed
Edge Treatment: Micro Bevel
Joining Mechanism: Interlocking
Suitable Area: All residential to moderate commercial
CHAMWOOD SPC FLOORING CLASSIC 4MM COMBO Deal @ RM7.90/sqft includes:
- SPC Flooring 4mm (EU4.0C)
- Installation service – Interlocking ISDN-VFF, worth RM1.90/sqft
- 70/75mm PVC skirting, worth RM25/strip
- PVC profile, worth RM45/strip
- 1mm PE underlay, worth RM150/roll
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is subjected to minimum order quantity of 300 sqft.
2. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is subjected to RM500 surcharge for order quantity below 300 sqft.
3. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is available for upgrade to 100mm PVC skirting by top up RM0.50/sqft.
4. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is subject to Transportation & Mobilisation Charge at flat rate RM100/trip for landed property & RM200/trip for highrise property with lift
5. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is excludes subfloor preparation cost and non-flooring job if any.
6. This Combo Deal e-Voucher RM100 Booking Fee as deposit only and NOT the proof of stock reservation or purchase; FULL PAYMENT is required for valid stock reservation.
7. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is valid to redeem at participated FLOOR DEPOT outlets in KL/SELANGOR, JOHOR BAHRU, IPOH AND PENANG only.
8. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is valid for the original purchaser only & non-transferable or resell. e-Voucher sold is not refundable.
9. This Combo Deal e-Voucher offered items may be phased out without prior notice.
10. This Combo Deal e-Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase; expired e-Voucher considered null and zero value.
11. FLOOR DEPOT reserved the final interpretation right should any part of this voucher in dispute and the decision shall be final and conclusive. No appeal will be entertained thereafter.
SPC or known as Stone Plastic Composite is relatively affordable options in the market. The SPC core is made of around 60% calcium carbonate (limestone), polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers. It resembles wood looking surface and unique finishes are appealing both visually and texturally. SPC flooring are made in variety of formats including wider and longer floorboards. With multiple layers of backing fused together, SPC flooring features a rigid core and is a harder product all around, therefore more durable material for flooring; with waterproof and termite proof performance.
Why choose SPC Flooring?
SPC were originally created for commercial markets because of their durability. However, homeowners have stated using SPC as well due to several advantages that are highly valued by the market and they are;
- Cost saving
- Easy to install
- Acoustic insulation
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Anti slip
- Impact resistant
How to estimate and purchase your floor.
Actual Area Size
= width x length (in feet)
= 10′ x 10′
= 100 sqft
Total cartons needed is
= (Actual Area Size + 10%) / sqft per carton
= (100 sqft + 10%) / 23.64 sqft
= 5 cartons
(Note : 10% waste factor is the additional amount of flooring you’ll need to cover errors, cutting waste and future floorboard replacement.)
Where can I install SPC Flooring?
It can be installed in most area around the house and office, being is superior again water and termite attacks, you can also install it in high moisture areas such as dining room, kitchen, pantry etc. With interlocking installation system, it can be easily install by own over flat surface area such as concrete, tiles, wooden floors.
How do I maintain SPC Flooring?
To keep the floor looking new and natural, maintenance is relative easy. Regular cleaning and mopping is necessary to remove dust and dirt from building up. Do a once a week clean with a damp mop with soft and neutral floor cleaners will helps remove dirt.
Our product is designed to meet the standard ensures quality and sustainability and built to made you a good choice addition to your space. Our products are environmentally friendly construction material.
(For products or installation service related matters, please contact Customer Care 1300-88-7585 for assistance.)