Series: EUROX 3.0 EXTRA
Board Size: 1229 x 229 x 3mm
Package Content: 42.00 sqft/carton (14 panels/carton)
Surface Treatment: Embossed
Edge Treatment: Seamless
Joining Mechanism: Dry Back
Suitable Area: All residential to moderate commercial
Vinyl Flooring (3mm) dry back
RM9.00 RM 378.00 /carton
Out of stock
Series: EUROX 3.0 EXTRA
Vinyl flooring is a type of synthetic floor that is primarily made from plastic or PVC manufactured in shapes of squares and long plank. In standard PVC flooring, the base layer is usually fiberglass coated with PVC vinyl and a plasticizer. With wear layers are applied made this flooring impervious to water. It is also known for its long-wearing durability and made with aesthetic details resembles wide variety natural wood looks matching your décor; a versatile yet affordable choice for flooring on a budget.
Why choose PVC Flooring?
PVC Flooring have taken over homes, following decades of justified popularity residential and moderate commercial areas requiring safe, resistant materials that are easy to clean, such as schools, retails, sports centers, and et cetera. This safe, resistant material flooring is perfect and functional performance with below advantages;
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Stain resistant
- Cost saving
How to estimate and purchase your floor.
Actual Area Size
= width x length (in feet)
= 10′ x 10′
= 100 sqft
Total cartons needed is
= (Actual Area Size + 10%) / sqft per carton
= (100 sqft + 10%) / 42.00 sqft
= 3 cartons
(Note : 10% waste factor is the additional amount of flooring you’ll need to cover errors, cutting waste and future floorboard replacement.)
Where can I install PVC Flooring?
It can be installed in most area around the house and office, being is superior again water and termite attacks, you can also install it in high moisture areas such as dining room, kitchen, pantry etc. With glue-down method, it can be easily install by own over flat surface area such as concrete, tiles, wooden floors. This is suitable for both residential and moderate commercial areas.
How do I maintain PVC Flooring?
To keep the floor looking new and natural, maintenance is relative easy. Regular cleaning and mopping is necessary to remove dust and dirt from building up. Do a once a week clean with a damp mop with soft and neutral floor cleaners will helps remove dirt.
Our product is designed to meet the standard ensures quality and sustainability and built to made you a good choice addition to your space. Our products are environmentally friendly construction material.
(For products or installation service related matters, please contact Customer Care 1300-88-7585 for assistance.)
We have delivery options for you to choose from when shopping online with us.
- Store Pickup – self collect products from our Floor Depot outlet nearest to you. When select this option, kindly call our customer care 1300-88-7585 for arrangement.
- Delivery – product delivery according to your delivery address.
- Klang Valley
- Ipoh, Perak
- Prai, Pulau Pinang
- Johor Bharu, Johor
- This is not an ORDER. We shall issue you a SALES ORDER after received your BOOKING the soonest possible for final confirmation.
- BOOKING STOCKS are subject to availability at the time we process your BOOKING.
- DELIVERY of BOOKING STOCKS shall be after SALES ORDER confirmation and full payment received.
- Prices are in ex-warehouse PUCHONG SELANGOR. Charge delivery service is available upon request.
- Cancellation of BOOKING is FREE OF CHARGE, but cancellation of confirmed SALES ORDER shall be subjected to a 20% cancelation fee from the SALES ORDER amount or min RM100.00 whichever higher.